The Korean American Scholarship Foundation (KASF) - Southern Regional Chapter (SRC) is pleased to announce a new scholarship program in honor and recognition of 1.6 million American Veterans who served in the Korean War during the Korean War era (June 25, 1950 - January 31, 1955). These men and women answered the call to fight for a country and people they never knew and never met. More than 54,000 Americans died and 103,000 were wounded.
To express our gratitude to these Veterans for their sacrifices, KASF-SRC will offer their descendants an opportunity to apply for a scholarship. KASF-SRC scholarship program will recognize outstanding students who have demonstrated outstanding talents and potential for success. *check back later for updates on scholarship availability.
See http://www.kasf.org/ for appropriate contact information.
1. Direct descendants of an American Korean-War Veteran who served in Korea from June 25, 1950 - January 31, 1955 (Korean War Era, as designated by the U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs)
2. Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate during the 2018-19 academic year
3. Attend a school located in the KASF Southern region states (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, or Tennessee).
4. Must obtain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
5. Demonstrate the need for financial assistance.
Some exceptions apply. See http://www.kasf.org/southern for more information.
11% of people are left handed