Cornerstone Scholarship Charitable Trust, Inc. targets African American high school and post high school graduates across the State of Arkansas, under age 25 and eligible applicants with funding resulting from the Mauldin vs. Arkansas State Hospital Consent Decree, United States District Court No. LR-C-8777.Applications and the required attachments for scholarship applicants must be received by March 30th of the calendar year preceding your expected college enrollment date. Current recipients must submit an updated application, college transcript and proof of college attendance for the current college semester each year for consideration of continuation of scholarship funding. As a private foundation, this organization supports charitable and/or educational endeavors. Scholarship awards are based on academic standing, financial need and availability of funds. *check back later for updates on scholarship availability.
Cornerstone Scholarship Charitable Trust
P.O. Box 8454 Jacksonville, AR 72078
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
1. Be a Black/African-American student and be economically disadvantaged.
2. Have completed their high school diploma at the time of application.
3. Plan to attend an accredited university, college, vocational school.
4. Be enrolled in or accepted as a student at an accredited university, college, or vocational school.
5. Have roots in the State of Arkansas.
6. Be a U. S. citizen, U.S. National, or U.S. Permanent Resident.
7. Be between 17 to 25 years old.