The Jordan & Cara Odo Scholarship Foundation will award a $1,000 scholarship to a bright and talented high school senior seeking to further his or her education.
*check back later for updates on scholarship availability.
Jordan & Cara Odo Scholarship Foundation
P.O. Box 4225
Kaneohe, HI 96744
To qualify, the scholarship applicant must:
1. Be a high school senior currently attending a high school in Hawaii;
2. Plan to attend a two- or four-year college; and
3. Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
The Scholarship Committee will award the scholarship to a qualified applicant based on the following criteria:
1. The applicant's intent to return to Hawaii after college;
2. The applicant's extra-curricular activities (preferably activities that demonstrate leadership skills and interests); and
3. Other factors related to and in furtherance of the Mission and Vision of the Foundation.