Each year Tall Clubs International™ (TCI™) receives nominations from its chapter organizations spread across North America. From this pool of nominations, the recipients are selected to receive scholarship awards from both TCI™ and Tall Clubs International Foundation, Inc. Please note, at the current time all nominations for both scholarship programs are filtered through the Tall Clubs International chapter organizations. For the Tall Clubs International Foundation scholarships, only one nonination per TCI affiliate club is allowed. Please see the List of All TCI Tall Clubs on the Tall Clubs International™ website to see which clubs are participating in the scholarship program.
TCI Foundation, Inc.
C/O Carolyn Goldstein
1555 CR 2103
Weimar, TX 78962
These are the requirements for 2020 scholarship applicants:
Start by checking the LIST OF TCI CLUBS on this tall.org website. If the club(s) nearest you participates in the scholarship program, it will read "Scholarship program: YES!" in the list. If the club(s) nearest to you are not participating, please send your inquiry directly to the TCI Foundation at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You must be entering your first year of college in the fall of 2020.
• You must include your city and state in your inquiry.
• Be sure to include the word "Scholarship" in the subject line of your email. ("No subject" or a simple "Hello" can not be opened—too many viruses.)
• You may request an application from September 1, 2019 thru February 1, 2020. The due date for the applications is March 1, 2020.
• All other instructions will be included in the application.
You may contact the club in your area directly (check the "List of All TCI Clubs." Those who participate are indicated in the list by the statement "Scholarship: Yes") or via email to email@example.com.
*Must also meet the height requirement. Please visit scholarship provider's website for more details.
11% of people are left handed