About SUNY Plattsburgh
Since its founding in 1889 as a teaching college, SUNY Plattsburgh has had a strong history of meeting regional and statewide needs for higher education. It is also a major driver of the economic and cultural well-being of the community.
SUNY Plattsburgh is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) and authorized by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York. The campus was reaccredited for ten years in June, 2012.
• You will be welcomed and supported by faculty, friends, staff, and our community.
• You will be challenged to learn, think, and excel through close interactions with an outstanding faculty and staff.
• You will be taught by committed and respectful faculty members.
• You will experience a diversity of cultures and perspectives.
• You will discover and develop your personal potential.
For a list of programs, please visit https://www.plattsburgh.edu/programs/index.html
State University of New York at Plattsburgh
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901