Unique online programs
As North Carolina's leader in distance education, ECU offers more than 40 online degree programs that are not available at any other institution.
The Brody School of Medicine continues to lead the state in the percentage of medical graduates training in or practicing primary care five years after completing school, according to a report presented this month to the state university system.
Mission & Vision
To be a national model for student success, public service and regional transformation, East Carolina University:
• Uses innovative learning strategies and delivery methods to maximize access;
• Prepares students with the knowledge, skills and values to succeed in a global, multicultural society;
• Develops tomorrow's leaders to serve and inspire positive change;
• Discovers new knowledge and innovations to support a thriving future for eastern North Carolina and beyond;
• Transforms health care, promotes wellness, and reduces health disparities; and
• Improves quality of life through cultural enrichment, academics, the arts, and athletics.
We accomplish our mission through education, research, creative activities, and service while being good stewards of the resources entrusted to us.
For a list of academic programs, please visit http://www.ecu.edu/degrees
East Carolina University
E 5th Street
Greenville, NC 27858